Throwback Curry: February 27th, 2013 - Seems like yesterday!
...Them keys to victory!
- Lead the way Stephen Curry: 33 points against Memphis on Friday? Yessir. We're going to need to see that again tonight on the offensive end. Dish out some sweet assists, limit those turnovers & we should be just fine.
- Its gonna be a shootout: This could be a high scoring game on both ends of the court. The key is to run the tempo and make them shots. Expecting a crazy shooting night with the Splash Brothers on deck. Dubs are scoring 103.4 points at 45.9% form the field with 37.5% from the 3-point line while the Knicks are averaging 98.6 points at 44.8% with 37.1% at the 3-point line.
- X-Factor: Draymond Green: Just kill em' with that emotion D! He came up big in Friday nights win on the defensive end. With Lee & Bogut possibly out, Draymond's defensive presence & animal instincts are needed tonight.
- Marreese Speights: Whether he's starting or coming off the bench, Speights is the size & hustle we need in and around the paint against New York. With the chance for more play time, (15 points on Fridays game) he's got some big shoes to fill with us running short on big men.
- Team effort: You know the drill, no win is ever easy for us. Just play some good basketball and we got this!
- It's raining outside, don't forget your rain coat. It'll be raining inside the Roaracle too! The Splash Brothers expected to splash treys throughout the night!
- An emotional defensive performance from Draymond Green tonight. "If you don't have extra emotion in this game, I question your ticker." - DG
- With the inconsistencies New York has been having as of late, this could be a rough night for em' depending how GSW plays offensively.
- Bench to the rescue: Blake, Barnes, Speights, Green & company - finally meshing together, solid ball movement all around!
- Warriors win by 9 at home.