Warriors: Golden State of Mind
Recap: Warriors waste another epic Stephen Curry performance, fall to 49-31
Postgame: Post game oxygen: What a thrilling seesaw battle!
Game thread: Preview/Gamethread: Golden State Warriors at Portland Trailblazers. The only game left that (kinda) matters, so let's make the most of it, shall we? (1440+ comments)
Trail Blazers: Blazer's Edge
Recap: Portland Trail Blazers vs. Golden State Warriors: Blazers Win Overtime Thriller
Postgame: Final: Blazers Burn Warriors in Overtime Classic, 119-117
Game thread 2: Gameday Thread: Warriors vs. Blazers (Second Half)
Game thread 1: Gameday Thread: Warriors vs. Blazers
Associated Press: Curry has 47, but Warriors fall 119-117 to Blazers | Photo Gallery
Sports Network: Blazers edge Warriors in OT thriller
Rusty Simmons: Warriors lose to Trail Blazers in overtime, 119-117 | (Mobile)
Rusty Simmons: Game 80: Portland 119, Warriors 117 (OT)
Diamond Leung: Warriors fall to Trail Blazers in overtime despite Curry's 47 points
Diamond Leung: Game 80 rewind: Warriors feeling good after Stephen Curry goes for 47 in overtime loss at Portland
Monte Poole: Instant Replay: Curry drops 47, but W's fall to Blazers in OT
Monte Poole: Rewind: Warriors, Blazers exquisite sparring partners
Chris L: Rock ‘em, Sock ‘em…Hello, Playoffs (Warriors 117, Trail Blazers 119 OT)
- Ognjen Kuzmic gets playing time with the SCWarriors, and he's been making the most of it.
Diamond Leung: Warriors’ Ognjen Kuzmic’s D-League dominance turns heads
- Doc Rivers and the Clippers have already started preparing for the Warriors.
Monte Poole: Clippers already eyeing potential matchup with Warriors
- Previews of the game.
Monte Poole: Fast Forward: Warriors face Blazers with a lot still on the line
- No postgame news.
- Postgame quotes and stuff from warriors.com recap:
On tonight's game:
On the performance of Stephen Curry and his selflessness:
On Andre Iguodala's final shot at the end of the game:
On Iguodala's look at the end of the game:
On tonight's game:
On it feeling like a playoff game:
On the state of the team entering the playoffs:
On Stephen Curry's performance:
On the final play of the game:
- Andrew Bogut was pulled out of the game in the 4th qtr because he was hit in the ribs.
- There goes any chance of the 5th seed. We're not locked into the 6th seed yet. We need a win or some combination of losses by the other teams - can someone figure this out for me? Meanwhile, we probably won't play Andre Iguodala or Jermaine O'Neal tomorrow due to the back-to-back. And I bet Andrew Bogut doesn't play either. Considering that we played into OT tonight, we could lose tomorrow's final home game of the season.
|Mon||Apr 14||7:30 PM||Timberwolves||CSN Bay Area NBATV||KNBR 680 AM|
|Wed||Apr 16||7:30 PM||@Nuggets||CSN Bay Area||KNBR 1050|
Full broadcast schedule at warriors.com/schedule.
- It's a fun little game we've been playing around here. Pick 4 guys whom you think will produce the highest total score based on their stats: pts + rebs + ast + 2*stl + 2*blk - to. How did you do in tonight's game?
startfour.com: Golden State Warriors @ Portland Trail Blazers
Santa Cruz Warriors