Warriors: Golden State of Mind
Recap: Recap: Golden State Warriors defeat San Antonio Spurs, 108-94. Also, the year is 1997.
Game thread: Warriors at Spurs game thread (780+ comments)
Preview: Spurs vs Warriors: Segababa and the need for steals.
Spurs: Pounding The Rock
Recap: Final Score: Spurs drub Dubs, 111-90
Game thread: GameThread for Golden State Warriors at San Antonio Spurs, Apr 2, 2014 7:30 PM CDT
Preview: Game Preview: San Antonio Spurs vs. Golden State Warriors
Associated Press: Parker, Duncan lead Spurs past Warriors 111-90 | Photo Gallery
Sports Network: Spurs run streak to 19 with another win over Warriors
Rusty Simmons: Warriors' futility in San Antonio extended to 31 games | (Mobile)
Rusty Simmons: Game 75: San Antonio 111, Warriors 90
Diamond Leung: Golden State Warriors lose again in San Antonio, falling to Spurs 111-90
Diamond Leung: Game 75 rewind: Warriors’ Mark Jackson and Spurs’ Gregg Popovich full of praise for each other
Monte Poole: Instant Replay: Short-handed Warriors no match for Spurs
Monte Poole: Rewind: Road trip a success despite ugly loss to Spurs
Adam Lauridsen: Not the Same (Warriors 90, Spurs 111)
- Mavericks fans will be pissed about this, but there's nothing anyone can do about it now.
Mike Lerseth: Big block in Big D was goaltending
Diamond Leung: Warriors O'Neal goaltended on key block
CSN Bay Area Staff: NBA admits Warriors goaltended on critical play vs. Mavericks
- Previews of the game.
Monte Poole: Fast Forward: Warriors aim to conquer Mt. Everest in San Antonio
- No postgame news.
On the Spurs:
On Jermaine O'Neal's status:
On Marreese Speights and Jamal Crawford's performances:
On his postgame exchange with Gregg Popovich:
On tonight's game:
On the start of the second half:
On the Warriors playing with injuries:
On the Spurs:
On playing the back-to-back:
On making the most of his playing time:
- Andre Iguodala DNP to rest the right knee tendinitis.
- Jermaine O'Neal played limited minutes due to the back-to-back and age.
- Here are the last 7 games of the season. Looks pretty light and winnable, doesn't it? If we're as playoff ready as we think we are, we should go 6-1 and make the playoffs.
|Fri||Apr 4||7:30 PM||Kings||CSN Bay Area||KNBR 680 AM|
|Sun||Apr 6||6:00 PM||Jazz||CSN Bay Area||KNBR 1050|
|Thu||Apr 10||7:30 PM||Nuggets||CSN Bay Area TNT||KNBR 680 AM|
|Fri||Apr 11||7:30 PM||@Lakers||CSN Bay Area NBATV||KNBR 1050|
|Sun||Apr 13||6:00 PM||@Trail Blazers||CSN Bay Area||KNBR 680 AM|
|Mon||Apr 14||7:30 PM||Timberwolves||CSN Bay Area NBATV||KNBR 680 AM|
|Wed||Apr 16||7:30 PM||@Nuggets||CSN Bay Area ESPN||KNBR 1050|
Full broadcast schedule at warriors.com/schedule.
- It's a fun little game we've been playing around here. Pick 4 guys whom you think will produce the highest total score based on their stats: pts + rebs + ast + 2*stl + 2*blk - to. How did you do in tonight's game?
startfour.com: Golden State Warriors @ San Antonio Spurs
Santa Cruz Warriors
- Mark Jackson has a lot of support from the players. Does Joe Lacob factor this into his decision?
Monte Poole: For Lacob, firing Jackson far bigger gamble than hiring him
- Injury updates for tomorrow's game.
Jimmy Durkin: Warriors' Lee, Bogut uncertain to face Kings
- The A's will play on Friday and Sunday. That means lots of people, and lots of traffic.
warriors.com: Warriors Acquire Guard Steve Blake From Los Angeles Lakers