17-0 (9-0 HOME)
6-11 (2-5 ROAD)
November 28, 2015
|Oracle Arena — Oakland, CA
|CSN Bay Area | KNBR 680 AM|
|Blog Buddy: Sactown Royalty|
|Stephen Curry||G||Rajon Rondo
|Klay Thompson||G||Ben McLemore|
|Brandon Rush||F||Rudy Gay|
|Andrew Bogut||C||Kosta Koufos|
|Harrison Barnes (Ankle) - Doubtful?
Kevon Looney (Hip) - Out
Caron Butler (Knee) - Questionable
DeMarcus Cousins (Back) - Questionable
The Golden State Warriors go head-to-head with a Sacramento Kings team that was dismantled in last night's defeat over against the Minnesota Timberwolves. Do the Kings have any gas in the tank left to take down this 17-0 Warriors Squad?
Let’s keep it going Dubs! Undefeated Baby!
The Warriors: Improved to 17-0 with last night's road win against the Phoenix Suns. Among the many highlights coming from that game were a league best 22 3-pointers made and a whopping 41-point performance led by Stephen Curry. Also noted is Draymond Green's production as he recorded a triple double with 14-points, 10 assists and 10 rebounds.
The only bad news that came out of Phoenix for Golden State is Harrison Barnes suffered a sprained ankle (left) during the 3rd quarter. We wish the Black Falcon a speedy recovery!
Warriors Fun Facts: It's "Slate Night Saturday" (that should be a hashtag!) where our Dubs will sport this seasons slate alternative jersey.
The Kings: After a tough loss against the Timberwolves, does Sacramento's got some fight in em'? I wouldn't be surprised, this team needs to up their tempo tonight. Rudy Gay who had 36 points against Milwaukee Wednesday night has been a key factor in the Kings success. Throw in Rajon Rondo (12.6 ppt) and Marco Belinelli (12.8 ppt) in the mix and they've got some deadly scorers.
DeMarcus Cousins is listed as "questionable" for tonight's game so there's a possibility he'll be suited up for tonight's game. I was hoping to see him go head to head with our big men.
- The threes will continue to rain. You've got the hottest backcourt in the NBA featuring Stephen Curry and Klay Thompson. Curry's been on fire since the start of the season, Klay is just heating up! Tonight's cord is in for a treat across the 3-point line... Splash!
- Draymond Green is doing so much work behind the scenes — he's helping shape the tempo of how this team wins alongside his team mates. I expect another great night from he who messed around and got a triple double against the Suns.
- Steph vs Seth? The fans are looking forward to seeing the Curry Brothers go head to head. It'll be interesting to see how he matches up against Steph.
- Will the Warriors "longest winning streak to start a season" continue?
- It's always a close one with Sacramento. We're gonna pull through and win by 7!