With injuries on the rise, the Boston Celtics have a chance in handing the Golden State Warriors their first loss of the season. Regardless, enjoy the ride Dubs fans! This should be a good match up tonight!
The Warriors: Let's talk about Klay Thompson first, who's listed as a game time decision. Given that the Dubs have back-to-back games ending in Milwaukee on Saturday night, if Coach Walton can rest him the next two days it'll give Klay more time to recover. We'll just have to stretch that bench a little more thin to get both Thompson and Harrison Barnes back to 100%. On top of these two guys sidelined, Leandro Barbosa is also a game time decision who's battling an illness.
The Celtics: At 13-9, the Boston Celtics have been on fire averaging 108.0 points per game these past five games. That's definitely something to worry about for our short handed Warriors team.
Be on the look out for Isaiah Thomas, who had a great game against the Bulls in their 105-100 win against Chicago. He finished with 20 points, 5 rebounds & 5 assists. It'll also be fun to see David Lee go head to head against Golden State.
- Stephen Curry is putting on a show just about anywhere he goes. Expect more ESPN highlights after the game. With the squad down, we're going to see more of him.
- It's always exciting to see a former player go head-to-head with the Dubs. Depending on how much playtime David Lee gets, I think he'll be a huge factor in tonight's game. Just don't go crazy on us D.Lee!
- Andre Iguodala is going to have a huge defensive presence tonight against Boston. We're going to need it to slow down the Celtics offense.
- You've seen it week after week, those Curry to Andrew Bogut "buddy passes" to the rim are something else. Let's create some solid plays and make this combo happen!
- Squad's working overtime in Boston. Missing bodies means more playtime for everyone. Let's all play our part and sneak a win outta Boston! Draymond Green has been the glue that holds this team together!
- Win prediction: The Warriors escape a close one and win it by 4!