Wednesday Apr 22, 2015
- Videos and stuff of the day.
- Flop rules aren't restricted to just the regular season.
1.8 MB: Houston Rockets' Jason Terry Fined $5,000
- Here's how much of the NBA’s $14 million playoff pool the Warriors can get.
Michael Lerseth: Warriors’ playoff payday could top $4 million | (Mobile)
- Adam Lauridsen, Grant Hughes, Steve Berman, Andy Liu, Jordan Ramirez answer questions about the series so far.
warriors.com: Blogger's Roundtable: On To New Orleans
- Notes from practice.
Scott Ostler: Warriors’ NBA-best offense has a catchy beat | (Mobile)
Rusty Simmons: Green helping break the mold at forward position | (Mobile)
Diamond Leung: Davis, Pelicans glad to be home for Game 3
Monte Poole: Warriors have devised plan for Pelicans' Davis
- Draymond Green nails Alvin Gentry again.
CSN Bay Area staff: Draymond reignites 'photo war' with Warriors' Gentry
- Draymond Green's mom explains where she got her trash talking from.
Ann Killion: For Draymond Green, trash-talking is a family tradition | (Mobile)
- MT2 describes how Curry and Thompson have grown together, despite having different personal lives.
Marcus Thompson II: Thompson: Warriors' Splash Brothers are alike, yet so different
- ESPN analysts P.J. Carlesimo and Jalen Rose give their thoughts on the Pelicans in this series.
Rusty Simmons: After two losses, Pelicans not shaken but stirred | (Mobile)
Tuesday Apr 21, 2015
- Leftover recaps of last night's game.
Diamond Leung: Warriors 97, Pelicans 87: Fans at Oracle Arena play starring role in Game 2 win
Monte Poole: Kerr: Draymond 'does everything...he's our lifeline'
Monte Poole: Rewind: Warriors up 2-0 because 'defense won us the game'
Adam Lauridsen: The Whole (Warriors 97, Pelicans 87)
- Videos and stuff of the day.
- Monte Poole held an online chat session earlier this morning.
Monte Poole: Monte Poole's Warriors playoff chat transcript (4.21.15)
- Notes from media availability interviews today.
Rusty Simmons: Coach content with 2nd this time | (Mobile)
Rusty Simmons: Speights’ voice of 'unreason’ is a passion play for Warriors | (Mobile)
Jeff Faraudo: Warriors' Draymond Green puts up a fight
Jeff Faraudo: Warriors' Steve Kerr second in NBA Coach of Year voting
Carl Steward: Bench leads Warriors to Game 2 victory
Monte Poole: Warriors' Kerr snubbed in Coach of the Year voting
CSN Bay Area staff: Five voters didn't include Kerr in Top 3 for Coach of the Year
Monday Apr 20, 2015
Warriors: Golden State of Mind
Recap: Warriors Defend Home Court - Beat Pelicans
Postgame: Post game oxygen: Breathe in, breath out. Breathe in, breath out.
Game thread: Warriors vs. Pelicans, NBA Playoffs 2015: Gamethread, Time, TV schedule, radio and more (1840+ comments)
Preview: Warriors vs. Pelicans Game 2 Preview: Golden State seeks to extend its series lead
Pelicans: The Bird Writes
Recap: NBA Playoffs first round game 2 final score, Warriors close out Pelicans
Game thread: NBA Playoffs First Round Game 2: New Orleans Pelicans at Golden State Warriors Game Thread
Preview: New Orleans Pelicans at Golden State Warriors Game 2 Preview
Associated Press: Warriors beat Pelicans 97-87 to take 2-0 series lead | Photo Gallery
Sports Network: Thompson, Warriors battle past Pelicans for 2-0 series lead
Rusty Simmons: Warriors hold off New Orleans, go up 2-0 in series | (Mobile)
Chronicle staff: Warriors-Pelicans, by the numbers | (Mobile)
Vic Tafur: Fast start, Davis’ play can’t cover for Pelicans’ poor shooting | (Mobile)
Bruce Jenkins: Warriors fight off suspense, beat New Orleans | (Mobile)
Kevin Lynch: Is Steph Curry too tough for his own good?
Al Saracevic: Draymond Green puts the Warriors in high gear | (Mobile)
Scott Ostler: Noise that hurt Pelicans most was their coach’s | (Mobile)
Diamond Leung: Warriors repel Pelicans' challenge, take 2-0 series lead
Diamond Leung and Jeff Faraudo: Warriors notebook: Fans are as loud as usual during Golden State's victory
Marcus Thompson II: Thompson: Draymond Green gives Warriors just what they needed
Monte Poole: Instant Replay: Warriors survive, take 2-0 lead over Pelicans
- Here's a cute moment that you may have seen on TV.
Rusty Simmons: Currys had thank-you-for-sharing moment in ABC telecast | (Mobile)
- The mayor of Oakland and the mayor of New Orleans made a friendly bet on the winner of this series.
Bay City News Service: Oakland: Mayors bet city's goods in NBA playoffs
- Steve Kerr spoke with Mark Jackson before Game 1, still has praise for him.
Monte Poole: Kerr: Jackson 'really teed this whole thing up for this season'
- The Sixth Man of the Year voting results came out.
CSN Bay Area staff: Speights, Iguodala finish in Top 7 for Sixth Man of the Year
- After watching some hacking yesterday, Feltbot chimes in on the strategy.
Feltbot: The Hack-a-Shaq in NBA Basketball
- Notes from Dell Curry on KNBR this morning.
CSN Bay Area staff: Steph Curry's father, Dell, says his son 'absolutely' MVP
CSN Bay Area staff: Dell Curry: 'Hasn't worked' when teams physical with Steph
- Michael Malone was on XM Radio talking about Stephen Curry.
Bill Herenda: Michael Malone praises Steph; Warriors 'Curry's team'
- George Karl was on Sports 1140-AM talking about the Warriors.
Bill Herenda: George Karl says Warriors will win it all
- Notes from shootaround.
Vic Tafur: Is Oracle Arena illegally loud? Pelicans coach thinks so | (Mobile)
Diamond Leung: Pelicans coach Monty Williams says Oracle Arena noise level ‘a little out of hand’: ‘These people are crazy, man’
Monte Poole: Iguodala, Klay respond to Williams' complaint: Oracle 'will be louder'
- Previews of the game.
Monte Poole: NBA Gameday: Warriors must force Davis to perimeter
Adam Lauridsen: Pre-Game 2: It Might Get Loud
- Notes from pregame.
Jeff Faraudo: Joking Kerr asks Warriors fans to 'be as quiet as possible'
Rusty Simmons: Warriors’ Andre Iguodala happy to not win Sixth Man award | (Mobile)
Vic Tafur: Pelicans coach says he was joking about Oracle noise level | (Mobile)
Monte Poole: Williams tones down after initial comments about noise at Oracle
- No postgame news.
- Postgame stuff from warriors.com recap:
- No interesting notes tonight.
- Is the Pelicans crowd as loud and illegal as ours? I highly doubt it.
|Thu||Apr 23||6:30 PM||@Pelicans||CSN Bay Area TNT||KNBR 680|
|Sat||Apr 25||5:00 PM||@Pelicans||CSN Bay Area ESPN||KTCT|
Full broadcast schedule at warriors.com/schedule.