1. The Warriors clinched the Western Conference's top seed and won their 60th game against the Bucks!
2. Golden State won their tenth game in a row, beating the rival Clippers in L.A.
3. In that game, Stephen Curry broke Chris Paul's ankles. Bram Kincheloe on why "The Crossover" was so significant.
4. An in-depth look at Curry's defensive growth by Apricot.
5. "Drink it in...Stephen Curry is your MVP," Andy Liu wrote after Curry's 38 points helped the Warriors beat the Grizzlies.
Also: Golden State of Mind launched a podcast this week!!! Check it out!