Warriors: Golden State of Mind
Recap: Warriors beat down Mavs to clinch HCA; are also 50 (!!!!) games over .500
Game thread: Warriors vs. Mavs gamethread: Draymond Green back for Golden State, Chandler Parsons out for Dallas (660+ comments)
Preview: Warriors vs. Mavs preview: Golden State heads to Dallas for the first game of a back-to-back
Mavericks: Mavs Moneyball
Recap: Mavericks final score: Dallas plays admirably, loses big to Warriors 123-110
Game thread: GAME THREAD: Dallas Mavericks vs. Golden State Warriors
Preview: Mavericks vs. Warriors preview: Can Dallas contain Stephen Curry?
Associated Press: Warriors beat Mavs 123-110 for home court, 12th straight win | Photo Gallery
Sports Network: Thompson, Warriors rout Mavs
Rusty Simmons: Warriors beat Dallas to lock up home-court advantage in playoffs | (Mobile)
Diamond Leung: Warriors clinch top seed in NBA playoffs
Diamond Leung: Livingston's flagrant foul bothers Mavericks' Cuban
CSN Bay Area staff: Warriors' Kerr sets new benchmark for NBA rookie coaches
Adam Lauridsen: Look What the Rookie Did (Warriors 123, Mavs 110)
- Notes from Adonal Foyle on KNBR earlier this week.
sfgate.com: A conversation with former Warriors center Adonal Foyle | (Mobile)
- MT2 praises Lee for the way he's handled his drop in playing time.
Marcus Thompson II: Thompson: Golden State Warriors' David Lee has taken one for the team
- Notes from shootaround.
CSN Bay Area staff: Mavericks' Parsons won't play vs. Warriors
- No postgame news.
- Postgame stuff from warriors.com recap:
- No interesting notes tonight.
- We have absolutely nothing to play for now. Will Kerr rest some guys tomorrow? Or will he get them some experience against the surging Spurs?
|Sun||Apr 5||4:00 PM||@Spurs||CSN Bay Area NBATV||KNBR 680|
|Tue||Apr 7||5:00 PM||@Pelicans||CSN Bay Area||KTCT 1050|
|Thu||Apr 9||7:30 PM||Trail Blazers||TNT||KTCT 1050|
|Sat||Apr 11||7:30 PM||Timberwolves||CSN Bay Area||KTCT 1050|
|Mon||Apr 13||7:30 PM||Grizzlies||CSN Bay Area NBATV||KTCT 1050|
Full broadcast schedule at warriors.com/schedule.
- Pick 4 guys who you think will produce the highest total score based on their stats: pts + rebs + ast + 2*stl + 2*blk - to. It's all in the stats.