1. The Warriors made the NBA Finals for the first time in 40 years!
2. Golden State, with 5-12 odds, is the overwhelming betting favorite to win the title. In the preseason, Cleveland was the title favorite, while the Warriors were originally 22-1 to win the title, the eighth-highest in the NBA.
3. The latest on Klay Thompson: He does not have a concussion (according to his agent), and is expected to recover ahead of next Thursday's Game 1.
4. Ticket prices for the NBA Finals are exorbitantly expensive, with Game 1 tickets up about $1000 from last year, on average. Get ready to sell your soul.
5. NBA.com's Shaun Powell wrote about the interesting bond between LeBron James and Stephen Curry.
In other NBA news, the Bulls fired coach Tom Thibodeau after he had a falling out with the front office.
Oh, and Riley Curry did her thing again. Adorable.