Cavs at Bulls
LeBron James' headband returned to the lineup and the Cavs would go on to dominate the Bulls in a 15-point Game 2 victory. With J.R. Smith set to come back after his two game suspension, Cleveland will get another scorer to complement James and Kyrie Irving. However, Iman Shumpert will be a game-time decision due to a groin strain.
Meanwhile, the Bulls need to make necessary adjustments and come out with a better defensive effort. Jimmy Butler, the NBA's Most Improved Player will once again be tacked with the challenge of slowing down James. Butler and Derrick Rose shot a combined 11-34 from the field in Game 2 and look to be more efficient.
Rockets at Clippers
Led by big performances from James Harden and Dwight Howard, the Rockets responded in Game 2. Harden made 15-15 free-throws and Howard hauled in 16 boards in Game 2. Additionally, contributions from Corey Brewer and Josh Smith off the bench have been vital. As the series shifts to Los Angeles, Harden will look continue to be aggressive in getting to the basket and setting up his teammates.
For the Clippers, they have been competitive even in the absence of Chris Paul. Paul missed both Games 1 and 2 because of a strained left hamstring but will try to play tonight. If Paul is unable to go, Austin Rivers will likely get the start again. Forward Blake Griffin has shouldered a monster load in the playoffs, averaging 25.4 points, 13.4 rebounds and 7.7 assists. He will be the primary option for the Clips who look to keep pushing through.
- Cleveland Cavaliers at Chicago Bulls, 5:00 p.m. PST (ESPN)
- Houston Rockets at L.A. Clippers, 7:30 p.m. PST (ESPN)
- Jimmy Butler wins Most Improved Player award, Draymond Green finishes second
- Point guard John Wall has five non-displaced fractures in wrist and hand, status uncertain for rest of series
- Clippers' Matt Barnes issues apology to James Harden's mother after profane remark in Game 2
- Dallas Mavericks guard Raymond Felton will exercise player option for 15-16 season
- Coach Randy Wittman goes off on unverified report of John Wall clashing with doctors
Here's your open thread for the night. Feel free to discuss the games here.