Golden State Warriors at Cleveland Cavaliers
Series: Cavaliers lead 2-1
TV: ABC / Radio: KNBR
Arena: Quicken Loans Arena
Tip-Off: 6pm PST
Blog Buddy: www.fearthesword.com
Peep the Illuminaries x Tony.psd mural off HWY 880 off Cleveland Ave in Berkeley!
The Cleveland Cavaliers lead the series 2-1 and it’s time for Golden State to wake up and take full control of the game. Can our "Dub Squad" break out of this funk and even the series to 2 a piece? Will LeBron lead a depleted Cavs team to victory, with their eyes set close to the prize? Everything’s on the table from here on out. Let’s get it Dub Nation, Game 4 is on deck and we’re with you all the way!
The Golden State Warriors haven't looked like themselves as of late. 3-point shots aren't going in. There's a lack of defense. Our bench is struggling. We're falling behind early in games than finally showing up around the fourth for a close come from behind win but no cigar.
Now that we have the negative stuff away, it's time to shake things within our formula and make things happen.
We've seen some bright spots off our bench with both Andre Iguodala and David Lee contributing to key plays. While Stephen Curry has been struggling, Game 4 may be the night he rises to the occasion. Let's not forget our struggles in the paint with our bigs having a hard time to contain Cleveland. Can they change things up to slow down LeBron and company? I think all of these questions will be answered at the end of Game 4.
The Cleveland Cavaliers have been the aggressor in the last two games striking first. LeBron James is still getting 40+ points and getting everyone involved in the scoring effort and it's paying off. With Matthew Dellavedova's scrappy plays and slowing down Steph, this team is running on all 4 cylinders. You gotta give it up to this team for finding a way to win with all the injuries they've sustained. Not sure how much game footage the Warriors need to watch but changes need to and will be made to compete at an NBA Finals level.
What the Warriors need to do to seal a Game 4 win.
• If the three-pointers aren't going in, find a way to score inside paint.
• David Lee was so instrumental Tuesday night. Let's get him back in the rotation. He's a guaranteed double-double and can probably bang with the Cavs big boys in areas where Marreese Speights and a banged up Draymond Green are struggling.
• The shots need to go in. Shoot over at least 50% and make every possession count.
• Harrison Barnes struggled Tuesday night, He's got to find a way to help get the offense going.
• Andrew Bogut needs to show up and be the aggressor in this one under the rim.
• Prediction: Everyone does their job. Plain and simple. Dubs can win this by 10 if they play their cards right. Let's get it!
Welcome back David Lee... WOOOO!