32-2 (19-13-2 ATS)
8-27 (15-20 ATS)
|How To Watch
|Tuesday, Janurary 5th, 2016.
|STAPLES Center, Los Angeles, CALIF.
|7:30 p.m. PST|
|NBATv | CSN Bay Area | KNBR 680 AM | NBA League Pass|
|Blog Buddy: Silver Screen and Roll|
|Golden State -13.5
||★||Los Angeles +13.5|
|Golden State -1600||★||Los Angeles +1025|
|212 Total Points|
Lakers' Kobe Bryant, D'Angelo Russell questionable Tuesday vs. Golden State https://t.co/9G4LsBOsZc— Rusty Simmons (@Rusty_SFChron) January 5, 2016
The Warriors announce that Harrison Barnes (ankle), Stephen Curry (shin), Festus Ezeli (toe) and Brandon Rush (hamstring) are all available.— Rusty Simmons (@Rusty_SFChron) January 5, 2016
Draymond Green continues to solidify his case as one of the NBA's top players. Ben Golliver of SI.com writes;
Imagine, for a moment, the following Jeopardy! category with the heading, "NBA Players."
• For $200: He leads the defending champion Warriors in assists and passes per game, topping Stephen Curry in both categories.
• For $400: He leads the NBA in triple doubles, surpassing Rajon Rondo and Russell Westbrook.
• For $600: He leads all forwards and centers in total touches, besting Blake Griffin andLeBron James.
• For $800: He is the first player to average nine rebounds and seven assists in the same season since Grant Hill in 1997.
• For $1,000: He can be described by all of the following terms: undersized center, elite rim-protector, point forward, stretch forward, 2016 Most Improved Player candidate, 2016 Defensive Player of the Year candidate, 2016 All-NBA First Team candidate, 2016 All-Defensive First Team candidate, and surefire first-time All-Star in 2016.
Who is Draymond Green? Correct.
ML - WARRIORS - WIN - GS 111-101
ATS - HORNETS +8.5 - LOSS - GS by 10
O/U - UNDER 206.5 - WIN - 212 Total Points
ML - 31-2 (94%)
ATS - 16-17 (48%)
O/U - 18-15 (55%)
ML - WARRIORS
ATS - WARRIORS -13.5
O/U - OVER 212