Important public announcement
Alfonzo McKinnie came out of nowhere to provide the Golden State Warriors bench with punch. Watch the new guy hustle, rebound, dunk and even hit a big 3 to put away the Minnesota Timberwolves. Co-starring Draymond Green’s lockdown defense, Kevin Durant and Stephen Curry.
New Warrior Alfonso McKinnie Bites the Wolves
Alfonso McKinnie came out of nowhere to provide the Golden State Warriors bench with punch. Watch the new guy hustle, rebound, dunk and even hit a big 3 to put away the Minnesota Timberwolves. Co-starring Draymond Green’s lockdown defense, Kevin Durant and Stephen Curry. By @EricApricot. More videos and full articles at http://tinyurl.com/ericapricotPosted by Golden State of Mind on Sunday, November 4, 2018
Notes during the game
- Kind of looks like Curry and company are trying to force feed Dray for a triple-double?
- But might be diverted into a “get KD 50” game at this rate...
- Steph force-feeding KD, but KD forcefeeding Zo. Then Steph forcefeeding Zo again. This looks like one of those overpassing concept games.
- In a game where Steph seems intent on not attacking (did Kerr suggest he get others going more?), there’s been a minigame with KD and Butler going at each other...
- Elevator doors for Klay (first this year?), great pass to cutting Andre.
- Yes, I’m finally going to get to write about Zo! The no-hesitation corner 3 after rebounding his butt off.
- I don’t think Draymond will get credit but he’s taken the ball away on the last four possessions...
- Also, Draymond was 1 PT and 1 REB away from a good game.
- I was going to write that Steph had an off-night — which he did — but 28 PTS, 9 REB, 7 AST, 2 BLK is a hell of a way to have an off-night.
- McKinnie doesn’t seem to have that lockdown on-ball D yet. Players seem to be able to drive on him and out-muscle him for space to finish near the rim...
- Dubs played like a team that was waiting for one of its players to go bananas and set a record, or for Jimmy Butler to just start punching out a teammate, and when neither happened after 3 quarters, they finally played harder on defense...
What is the correct nickname for McKinnie?
This poll is closed
something better (put in comments)