As the 2018 NCAA Tournament begins today in earnest, this is just a quick review of the players he’s covered so far as well as when they’ll be playing their first game.
Power Rankings: Who should the Warriors draft?
These are the latest rankings published by GSOM’s Charlie Stanton.
1. Moritz Wagner- Michigan, junior, power forward (3/15 vs. #14 Montana, 6:50 p.m. ) #GoBlue
2. Keita Bates-Diop- Ohio State, junior, forward (3/15 vs. #12 South Dakota State, 1 p.m.)
3. Jalen Brunson- Villanova, junior, point guard (3/15 vs. #16 Radford, 3:50 p.m.)
4. Killian Tillie- Gonzaga, sophomore, forward (3/15 vs. #13 UNC Greensboro, 10:30 a.m.)
5. Shake Milton- SMU, junior, point guard (inactive)
6. Landry Shamet-Wichita State, sophomore, guard (3/16 vs. #13 Marshall, 10:30 a.m.)
7. Bonzie Colson- Notre Dame, senior, forward (NIT — 3/17 vs. TBD, 9 a.m.)
8. Rui Hachimura- Gonzaga, sophomore, forward (3/15 vs. #13 UNC Greensboro, 10:30 a.m.)
You can consider this your NCAA Tournament open thread. Also, feel free to let us know if there are other prospects that you think would be of interest to Warriors fans.
And, as always till the end of time, #GoBlue.