Klay Thompson dropped in 43 points for the Golden State Warriors on a mere four dribbles against the Knicks. Watch his mastery of off-ball movement and deception as you try to match wits with Klay in this video quiz. Co-starring Stephen Curry, Kevin Durant and Draymond Green.
Quiz: Can you stop Klay from scoring 43 points?
Klay Thompson dropped in 43 points for the Golden State Warriors on a mere four dribbles against the Knicks. Watch his mastery of off-ball movement and deception as you try to match wits with Klay in this video quiz. Co-starring Stephen Curry, Kevin Durant and Draymond Green. By @EricApricot. More videos and full articles at http://tinyurl.com/ericapricotPosted by Golden State of Mind on Thursday, January 10, 2019
- New twist on the usual Weak PNR. The pick (Dray) stops short for a post up. Gets funny fadeaway to go.
- Dubs playing casually to start. KD with two straight passes stolen after two great passes to cutters. KD claps loud to wake himself up.
- Steph trying to energize crowd with hot dog passes. It’s working.
- KD has had I think three straight passes stolen, then two deflected
- Steph seems to be trying to ICE sideline PNR, but other Dubs are slow to rotate to stop the drive
- The Steph and the Gang Q2-Q4 lineup looks a *lot* better when Klay is in.
- Steph had a very extended conversation with the ref in the timeout. Presumably about no-call on his drive that JJ put back.
- GSW is playing a bit worse than half-assed. I estimate about 0.4 assed.
- Klay continues to shoot on touch.
- GSW looking a little sluggish in off ball movement when KD posts. Give him some targets!
- Oracle loves the Hardwood Classics, the older generation dance team. Put them just under Free Stuff in the Oracle crowd power rankings.
- Steph & KD are going to force feed Klay out of his slump, or die trying
- GSW D looks almost like a 2-1-2 zone. NYK doesn’t know what to do about it.
- Oracle has all the energy of a DMV tonight. Expecting “miss FTs for free burger” to win easily in crowd noise rankings.
- Kanter is the only Knick the Warriors fear. And by fear, I mean slightly pay attention to.
- So does Steph play at all in Q4?
- Welp, the Knicks seem on track to lose *cough* Zion *cough* as GSW is up 23 on only 0.4 ass impulse power.
- Andre is so bored he almost shot that FT into the stands
- Update: force fed Klay to 40. Then Steph with a hot dog move to fire up a wild 3. Miss, scramble, Klay gets OREB, fires shot within 0.02 sec, slightly raising his avg trigger time after OREBs to 0.15 sec.
- High quality garbage time. Evans 2, Bell alley oop from Quinn.
- Jerebko 3! All the cult favorite plays showing up.
On the Klay Quiz, I got
This poll is closed
a perfect score of 11. I also lie constantly for no good reason.
8-10. Sharp defender.
6-7. Better than guessing.
less than 5. I’m tanking for Zion.
was there a video quiz? I’m just here for Pat McCaw updates.