The scrappy ragtag Warriors have painfully blown two straight games in crunch time. With Draymond Green back to steady them, will they blow a third? Alec Burks, Glenn Robinson III, Eric Paschall, Omari Spellman and Sun Tzu add enough offense to put the game away. From the Bulls-Warriors game on Nov 27 2019.
The key stretch began with a play breakdown which Omari Spellman saved with a savvy breakup of an alley-oop. Alec Burks provided key drives and isolations to expand the Warriors lead from 3 to double digits.
Other Game Notes
- Klay on broadcast: THAT’S A FOUL... oh sorry I forgot I wasn’t on the bench
- Dray thought WCS would seal, so he threw a leading pass. No seal, no catch. Next play, Dray himself seals, gets pass. Kind of like he had to show them what he was expecting
- Klay on broadcast: Eric PascANIMAL
- I think CHI has actually scouted out Eric Paschall. Seem to be putting a large defender on him, staying on ground and not going for any fakes, then going up after the shot to block. EP will need to adjust.
- Hahaha, CHI didn’t scout out Paschall’s patented “split two defenders and finish strong through a Lavine foul” move though
- GSW on track to blow this CHI game in the last minute with a horrible failed inbounds
Which would be better?
This poll is closed
Warriors tank and get a great lottery pick
Steph and Klay come back and sneak this team into the playoffs where they lose in first two rounds
I refuse to answer, this poll hurts me