We’re back with another episode of the Collaborative Warriors Podcast, in both audio and video form. In this episode, Brady and Jas touch on many different subjects heading into the final 31 games of the season.
In this episode, Brady and Jas cover the following topics:
- How the Dubs will do in Memphis without Stephen Curry and Kelly Oubre Jr.
- The Warriors having one of the easiest remaining schedules in the NBA.
- If Jordan Poole’s level of play is sustainable for the long-haul
- Nico Mannion’s ceiling as an NBA player.
- What Golden State should do with Kelly Oubre Jr. at the NBA trade deadline.
The Dubs are going into a big back-to-back against the Memphis Grizzlies, who are only a game back in the standings. If they can get at least one will before Curry and Oubre return to the lineup, it would mean a lot in the Western Conference playoff race.
You can watch the embedded video below or catch the audio portion on iTunes or Spotify.