We’re back with another episode of the Collaborative Warriors Podcast, in both audio and video form. In this episode, Jas Kang is joined by ESPN’s Mark Jones, who is doing play-by-play for Friday’s showdown between the Dubs and Atlanta Hawks with tipoff set for 7:00 p.m. PT.
In this episode, Mark and Jas cover the following topics:
- What the Warriors need to do to get a win against Atlanta without Stephen Curry in the lineup.
- If the Dubs should have moved Kelly Oubre Jr. at the trade deadline.
- If this becomes a wasted year for Curry, who is still one of the league's best players.
- How James Wiseman can reach his potential and become an NBA All-Star.
- Where Jones sees Golden State finishing in the Western Conference standings.
- Some of Jones’ career highlights.
The Warriors have been struggling without Curry, who is expected to be back in the lineup at some point next week. They’re hanging on to the final play-in spot by a thread and need to rack up some wins down the stretch if they want to sneak into the postseason.
You can watch the embedded video below or catch the audio portion on iTunes or Spotify.