We’re back with another episode of the Collaborative Warriors Podcast. In this episode, Jas Kang is joined by ESPN analyst and former NBA head coach Jeff Van Gundy.
A reminder that tipoff is at 7 p.m. PT on ESPN. Van Gundy will be a part of the broadcast team along with his usual partners, Mike Breen and Mark Jackson.
In this episode, Jeff and Jas dive into the following:
- Why the Warriors have been playing some of their best basketball of the season over the past few weeks.
- How the Dubs will deal with the size disadvantage and how Jeff would try and match up with the likes of Anthony Davis, Andre Drummond and Marc Gasol.
- With all of the injuries and lack of games for the Lakers roster, what would be Jeff’s biggest concern if he was coaching L.A. going into Wednesday’s game?
- Where Jeff thinks the Warriors would have been in the standings if Klay Thompson was healthy.
- Jeff shares his thoughts on what makes Steph Curry so great.
- The difference in how basketball was played in the 90s compared to today’s era.
- Jeff gives his prediction for which teams will play in the NBA Finals.
It should be a great one between the Dubs and Lakers. Curry takes on LeBron for the chance to clinch the No. 7 seed in the Western Conference.
You can catch the podcast on iTunes or Spotify, or listen below.