We’re back with another episode of the Collaborative Warriors Podcast. In this episode, Jas Kang is joined by ESPN play-by-play man Dave Pasch.
In this episode, Dave and Jas dive into the following:
- Recapping the Dubs’ heartbreaking loss to the Los Angeles Lakers in the opening round of the NBA Play-In Tournament.
- What went wrong for Golden State in the second half of the loss to L.A.
- Why Stephen Curry is amongst the greatest scorers in NBA history and appreciating what he brings to the game.
- Andrew Wiggins’ play of late and why he is in the perfect situation with the Warriors.
- Should Steve Kerr have called a different play at the end of the game?
- Preview Friday’s showdown against the Memphis Grizzlies.
- Dave gives his prediction on which teams will make the NBA Finals.
Golden State faces a do-or-die matchup against Memphis on Friday. If the Warriors can get by the Grizzlies for the second time in less than a week, they will clinch the No. 8 seed in the Western Conference and take on the Utah Jazz in the first round of the NBA playoffs.