And I’ve got those moves covered for you with a free agency recap. Part one of a free agency recap, that is, because there are still plenty of moves left for the Warriors to make.
Here’s what they’ve done so far:
- Re-signed Kevon Looney to a three-year deal
- Signed Donte DiVincenzo to a two-year deal with a player option
- Lost Otto Porter Jr. to the Toronto Raptors
- Lost Gary Payton II to the Portland Trail Blazers
- Lost Damion Lee to the Phoenix Suns
- Lost Juan Toscano-Anderson to the Los Angeles Lakers
- Lost Nemanja Bjelica to Europe
That leaves the Dubs with just Andre Iguodala remaining from their free agent class, and with a minimum of three roster spots available (four if they sign Ryan Rollins to a two-way contract).
I broke down all the moves and more in a podcast, so give it a listen to hear my thoughts. You can listen on iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher, or wherever you get your podcasts. You can also listen to it in the embedded podcast player below.
If you like the podcast, subscribe so you don’t miss any episodes. And make sure to leave a rating and a review so we get more listeners. As always, hop in the comments to share any feedback or podcast ideas.